- Wear a teal ribbon during Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
- Challenge violent images.
- Contribute to anti-violence organizations.
- Ask your school board to provide trainings to teachers on sexual harassment.
- Vote for political leaders who support the anti-sexual assault movement.
- Report suspected child abuse.
- Don't fund sexism.
- Hold perpetrators accountable.
- Listen to survivors of sexual assault.
- Support feminist working to stop all forms of violence.
- Volunteer at a local Rape Crisis Center.
- Boycott movies depicting sexualized violence.
- Share your story with a friend.
- Listen to children.
- Plant a garden in honor of survivors.
- Support Survivors. Believe victims.